MacNider Hall Renovations, Chapel Hill, NC
|Working with the University of North Carolina’s Medical School Planning Office, GS Architecture provided architecture to consolidate several scattered divisions of the Pediatrics Department in UNC’s historic MacNider Hall.
Offices renovated in MacNider Hall include:
Creating space for administrative and faculty offices required the renovation and repurposing of approximately 12,000 square feet of obsolete classrooms and laboratory spaces on three floors.
- Pediatric Administration Division
- Pediatric Education Division
- Pediatric Gastro-Intestinal Division
- Pediatric Pulmonary Division
- Department of Social Medicine
- Department of Bioethics
- Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars